Oklahoma T-Shirt Design Monthly Challenge
Participants create a design for the T-Shirt Oklahoma TSA members will wear during the trip to the National Conference.
1. Design should include the following topics in some manner:
Oklahoma (shape, words, etc.)
TSA (or complete spelling)
Current national conference site (city and state)
National Conference Theme
The design may include the TSA logo however it is not required
2. The design does not have to be camera-ready, although it should be drawn as neatly as possible. Any style of lettering is acceptable and originality is a key to winning.
3. It is advisable that the design fit on an 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper. In the event of the creativeness of the design that extends beyond this size, please use discretion in maintaining a design, which will be proportional to fit on the T-shirt itself.
4. The design may be drawn in any color ink. Oklahoma TSA will edit and produce the final design for the T-shirts.
5. No more than four colors total
Submit the entry as a PDF via this submission link by November 30, 2020. The winner of the monthly challenge will be featured as the Outstanding Member of the Month on OKTSA social media.