Oklahoma T-Shirt Design(Oklahoma Only) MS/HS
Kyle Anderson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Wollenberg, email@example.com
Participants create a design for the T-Shirt which Oklahoma TSA members will wear during the trip to the National Conference. The winning entry will earn a $100 registration credit to help defray expenses of the student/chapter winner while attending the TSA National Conference. In the event the winning chapter cannot attend the National Conference the registration credit will not be awarded. This is a non-transferable credit.
1. Design should include the following topics in some manner:
a. Oklahoma (shape, words, etc.)
b. TSA (or complete spelling)
c. Current year
d. Current national conference site (city and state)
e. National Conference Theme
f. The design may include the TSA logo however it is not required
2. The design does not have to be camera-ready, although it should be drawn as neatly as possible. Any style of lettering is acceptable and originality is a key to winning.
3. It is advisable that the design fit on an 81/2 x 11 sheet of paper. In the event of the creativeness of the design that extends beyond this size, please use discretion in maintaining a design, which will be proportional to fit on the T-shirt itself.
4. The design may be drawn in any color ink. Oklahoma TSA will edit and produce the final design for the T-shirts.
5. Please label the back of your art work with your name, school, and advisors name.
6. No more than four colors total
Entries are limited to one entry per chapter. Does not count as one of the six events each student is eligible to compete in.
*Design will be turned in and selected during state conference.