Congressional Degree Guidelines
The first stage of the TSA Advanced Degree Program shall be known as the TSA Congressional Degree. This degree is available to all TSA members regardless of grade or level. A member will receive this degree by meeting the following requirements:
1. Be a TSA member of good standing.
2. Attend the TSA Fall Leadership Conference.
3. Take the TSA Congressional Degree written exam, scoring 85 percent or better.
a. A time limit of 30 minutes shall be given for the exam.
b. The exam shall consist of matching and multiple-choice questions.
c. The information that the members will be tested over will include:
(1) The motto
(2) The colors and their meaning
(3) The officer symbols
(4) The duties of the officers
(5) The goals and purposes of the organization
(6) The names, schools, and offices of the state officers, representatives, and alternates
(7) The key personnel of TSA (e.g., National Director, State Director, etc.)
(8) The TSA official dress
The Congressional Degree exam shall be administered by the chapter advisor. Members who meet all of the above requirements shall be recognized during the last session of the TSA Fall Leadership Conference. Members receiving the TSA Congressional Degree will be awarded the appropriate lapel pin. Receiving the TSA Congressional Degree makes the TSA member eligible to pursue the Senatorial Degree.